I saw these questions on xanga, and decided to answer them. I have posted them on xanga too. Feel free to answer these questions and insert them in your own post.
- Where are you? I am here, in my head, in my soul, in my home, and hopefully in the hearts of people I love. Actually I am sitting in my study, answering this survey.
- What is the temperature outside? Better than these past week. It is about 30 degrees now. Lot better than 10 or 11.
3. Are you wearing long sleeves? As a matter of fact, I am, my robe is long sleeved and I am quite comfortable.
4. Are you wearing shoes? What kind? Yes, I am, if you consider house shoes as “shoes”. They are fur lined and are the exclusive UGG kind. At least that’s the trademark on them. Nice and toasty.
5. What was the last YouTube clip you watched? A Pakistani drama called “Digest Writer”. Powerful.
6. What was the last tv show you watched? Davis Cup Tennis match between Switzerland and France. It was the Doubles event, and my favorite players, Federer and Warwinka, both Swiss, won in three straight sets. I don’t watch too much TV. Oops, I take that back, I do watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Beverly Hills. Sometimes you have to have a no brainer to entertain you.
7. What was the last book you read? The Maltese Falcon. Currently reading The Scarlet Letter. I would have said that, if I were to have answered this question tomorrow.
8. What was the last thing you wrote with a pen/pencil? With my pen, I wrote a note to a friend, and with my pencil, I wrote out the things I need at the store!
9. What is the last thing you ate? Bleh! My husband’s golf buddies wanted us to go with them to see another friend in a local Nursing Home, and wanted to have dinner there with them. So against my better judgment, I went along. Talk of BLAND food that didn’t sit well! No amount of salt and pepper could help that food. I should get some ice cream now. I think I will do just that.
10. What is one enjoyable thing you plan to do today? Too bad I am answering this at night. If I had read this earlier in the day, I would have said, chatting with my beautiful daughter, and laughing at the jokes. But since it is night here, I will tell you what I am planning to do tomorrow. I shall call my cousin in the morning, and spend a lot of time on the phone with her. That pleases me no end.